If you have a problem setting-up or using ReadKit, please contact me at email@example.com. Don't forget to specify the platform and version in question.
Do NOT submit feature or press requests here! You can find the specific channels for these requests below!
There is no software without bugs. If you believe you have found one please submit a bug report to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the following information in your bug report you file:
- Versions: product and OS version
- Reproducible: how consistently the problem reproduces. For example, does it reproduce always, sometimes, or just one time.
- Specific: relevant details to reproduce the problem including links, screeshots and the exact steps to reproduce the failure.
- Crash: send us crash reports directly with the built-in crash reporting system of product. Please fill out the email field and provide relevant details in the comment.
- Visual glitch: please attach a screenshot to your report in PNG or JPEG.
If you miss a feature or just have a great idea, feel free to submit a feature request to email@example.com. Please note that I cannot promise that any of these requests will be commented on or will be implemented, but I'm always open for great ideas!
If you are a member of the media and would like to request a review copy of my software, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full name
- Email address
- Publication website
- Mailing address
If you have any general questions about ReadKit, please email to email@example.com.
You can follow me on Twitter, but this channel is mostly for announcements.