Before submitting a support request or file a bug report regarding to ReadKit, please take a moment to check the Frequently Asked Questions section. The most common questions have been answered here to save time for both of us.
If you have a problem setting-up or using ReadKit, or if you have any general questions about it, please contact me at email@example.com. Don't forget to specify the platform and version in question.
There is no software without bugs. If you believe you have found one please submit a bug report to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the following information in your bug report you file:
- Versions: product and OS version
- Reproducible: how consistently the problem reproduces. For example, does it reproduce always, sometimes, or just one time.
- Specific: relevant details to reproduce the problem including links, screeshots and the exact steps to reproduce the failure.
- Crash: send us crash reports directly with the built-in crash reporting system of product. Please fill out the email field and provide relevant details in the comment.
- Visual glitch: please attach a screenshot to your report in PNG or JPEG.
If you miss a feature or just have a great idea, feel free to submit a feature request to email@example.com. Please note that I cannot promise that any of these requests will be commented on or will be implemented, but I'm always open for great ideas!
If you are a member of the media and would like to request a review copy of my software, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure the subject contains "Media request".
- Full name
- Email address
- Publication website
- Mailing address