Have all your reading in one place
Read later and RSS client for iPhone, iPad and Mac
The Old Reader
Tiny Tiny RSS
- All your reading in one place, multiple account support.
- Universal app: same features and same services are supported on iOS and macOS
- Sync with all major RSS aggregator and read later provider or use it with built-in RSS engine.
- Feed and folder management for RSS services.
- Organize subscriptions / articles into folder / tags.
- Smart folders whose content is automatically updated according to your search criteria.
- Offline reading and image caching.
- Sync in the background.
- Built-in reader mode to extract full content of articles.
- Automatic reader mode.
- Share extension that save articles from Safari and other application for later reading.
- Subscribe to YouTube channels and playlists.
- Customizable user interface.
- Support for light and dark mode and color themes.
- Save content for offline viewing.
- In-app browser for viewing links and other references.
- Preference to display unread items on the app badge.
- Search for articles by content, title or source.
- Full support for hardware keyboard.
- Import and export of feed subscriptions via OPML.
- Mark articles as read on scroll or mark them all by a tap of a button.
- Mark as read above or below from context menu.
- Filter articles by read or starred status.
- Send articles in email.
- Share articles with apps, social media accounts, and other services via share sheet.